Proprietary Information Clause “Proprietary Information” means all of the information contained in or posted on the MyQuickSMS website.All rights, title and interest in and to the Proprietary Information as well as the copyrights and other rights of whatever nature relating thereto shall at all times vest solely in MyQuickSMS and Net Concepts Company Limited.The user of this website acknowledges and undertakes to MyQuickSMS and Net Concepts Company Limited that it will not use the Proprietary Information other than for verifying the Proprietary Information and that he/she or it will not disclose any portion of the Proprietary Information to any third party for any reason whatsoever.
Terms and Conditions
1. Copyright in all material, information and logos presented on this site vest with Net Concepts Company Limited, (‘Net Concepts’).
2. The content of this site is protected under applicable Ghana and international law including, but not limited to, Ghana Copyright and Trademark laws, International Copyright and Trademark laws and Conventions.
3. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any material on this site. The user may however download, retrieve, view, print, refer to or sight the content of this site for private, educational or non-commercial home use only.
4. Users seeking permission to use the content of this site for commercial purposes may contact ‘Net Concepts on:
- Tel: 233 30 291 8013
- Mob: 233 24 622 2225
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. ‘Net Concepts cannot nor does it exercise continuous editorial control over the content of this site and accepts no responsibility for any illegal, discriminatory, defamatory or obscene content appearing on this site. Users are invited to
inform MyQuickSMS of such matter appearing on this site to email@example.com.
1. By visiting or sending e-mails to MyQuickSMS via this site, the user consents to receiving electronic communications from MyQuickSMS.
2. The user thereby agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by MyQuickSMS satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited to, the requirements that such communications should be “in writing”.
1. Net Concepts may provide links to other related internet sites. Net Concepts does not sponsor or edit these sites and these links are provided for the user’s convenience only.
2. The inclusion of these links does not imply endorsement by Net Concepts of the site and any use and/or reliance on the site is at the user’s own risk.
No user, be it a person, business or website may:
1. Frame this site or any of the pages on this site in any manner whatsoever
2. Use any technology to search and gain information from this site unless the prior written consent of Net Concepts is obtained.
The user undertakes, throughout the term of usage of myquicksms:
- 2.1 Not to do anything that would damage the good name of Net Concepts and to protect the good name and reputation of Net Concepts in the fulfillment of its obligation.
- 2.2 To comply, at its own cost and expense, with all laws, conditions and the requirements of any legislative body or government, or local authority relating to any of the matters contemplated:
2.2.1 To comply at its own cost with all telecommunication laws or directives including but not limited to Section 50 of the Republic of Ghana Electronic Transactions Act, 2008 (Act 772) that it shall not send unsolicited electronic communications to a consumer without obtaining the prior consent of the consumer.
2.2.2 That it shall not send electronic commercial communication to a consumer without providing the consumer with the option to cancel the subscription to their mailing list.
2.2.3 That it shall not send commercial communication to a consumer without providing the customer with the identifying particulars of the source from which they obtained the consumer’s personal information at the request of the consumer.
3.3.3 That an agreement shall not be deemed to have been concluded where a consumer fails to respond to an unsolicited communication.
3.3.4 That the consumer is entitled to recover the costs associated with the cancellation of unsolicited communication.
3.3.5 To indemnify the Net Concepts for any loss, claim, action, expense, damage, penalty, injury suffered or sustained by Net Concepts for any breach by the users of this clause.
2.3 The user undertakes not to incur any liability on behalf of Net Concepts or bind Net Concepts in any way or give or make or purport to give or make any warranty or representation on behalf of Net Concepts, save to the extent expressly provided in this Terms and Conditions.
2.4 Not use or knowingly allow any third party to use the services for improper, immoral or unlawful purposes.
2.5 Ensure that the following prohibited content is not included as part of SMS based information: –
2.5.2 Content that is socially distasteful.
2.5.3 Personal and/or defamatory content.
2.5.4 Malicious political and/or social gossip.
2.6 to act in strict accordance with the instructions and directions provided and standards set by Net Concepts, from time to time, regarding advertising, promotions (including promotional items) and publicity in relation to the subject matter of this Terms and Conditions;
2.7 The user agrees that that the content of all and any advertisements to be published by the user in relation to using the service, where the name of MyQuickSMS will be mentioned shall be approved by Net Concept’s Chief Executive Officer or their duly authorized representative prior to publication.
1. The user expressly agrees that the use of the MyQuickSMS site is at the user’s sole risk.
2. Net Concepts makes no representations or warranties that this website is free from errors or omissions nor that the service provided will be uninterrupted and free from defects. Users are invited to report any possible malfunctions and defects to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. This site is provided on an “as is” basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement, title, security and compatibility. It is the sole responsibility of the users to satisfy themselves prior to entering into this agreement that the services available on this site will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
4. The user acknowledges and confirms Net Concepts’ indemnity to, including but not limited to, indirect, direct, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages arising from the use of or inability to use the MyQuickSMS site.
5. Net Concepts has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents.
6. However, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any applications, downloads or files available via this website are free of viruses, worms, trojans, bombs, time locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of the user’s system.
7. No advice or opinion expressed on this site should be regarded as professional advice and users are advised to seek professional advice before placing reliance on any opinion given on this site.
1. By accessing this site, the user consents to the laws of Ghana and the jurisdiction of Ghana courts governing any action which may arise in respect of the user’s use of this site.
1. Any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions shall be referred to arbitration and shall be governed by the Rules of the Arbitration of Ghana.
2. The arbitration will be held in Accra, Ghana and the proceedings will be conducted in English.
3. The costs of the arbitration will be borne by the unsuccessful party.
PRIVACY / CONFIDENTIALITY
1. Any information collected by MyQuickSMS from users of this site shall not be revealed or disclosed to third parties unless the user’s prior written consent thereto is obtained.
2. Net Concepts will disclose your personal data to any other third party with your consent, only if:
- 2.1. It is required by law,
- 2.2. It is necessary in order to provide you with a service which you have requested,
- 2.4. To protect the MyQuickSMS rights or property, or any MyQuickSMS customer,
- 2.5. To lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety.
3. The user hereby agrees that Sage Pastel from time to time may communicate with it.
4. Situations when Net Concepts will disclose your information
Any user that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be criminally prosecuted.Net Concepts may also, at its sole discretion, institute civil action for damages suffered as a result of such conduct.
ALTERATIONS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The use of or access to this site constitutes the user’s acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
2. Net Concepts has the exclusive discretion to alter the terms and conditions of this site at any time, without prior notice to the user.